top of page

Domestic Energy Assessor  (DEA)

Our domestic Energy Assessors (DEA's) collect information about existing domestic properties in order to generate an Energy Performance Certificate (otherwise known as an EPC).

DEA's collect data on the type of property and year of build, overall internal dimensions, construction type, insulation used in walls and roofing, type of heating within the property and hot water provision. This generates an EPC report.  The EPC report will show the energy performance on a scale A to G (A being most efficient and G is least efficient).

EPCs are required when:

  • A dwelling is sold or rented

  • Part of a Green Deal Advice Report

  • Solar Thermal & Heat Pumps are installed (RHI)

  • Survey for ECO funds and upcoming PAS2035

  • Compliance with MEES regulations

bottom of page